Terms & Conditions
Our collection of your personal information
1. As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
2. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
3. We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
4. You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
5. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
6. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
7. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site. We will collect transaction information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items).
8. Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
9. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
10. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymous.Our use of your personal information
We share customer information only as described below and with The LAB Beauty Stores and its subsidiaries.
1. We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of thelabstores.com, our users or others.
1. Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
1. Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.Protecting your personal information
1. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the United Arab Emirates. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
2. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
3. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
4. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
5. Never share your username and password with anyone.6. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact us thru firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +97143300070 immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team by sending us email to email@example.com.